
Thank you for taking the wonderful/crazy family picture....You'd never know it but my kids were freaking the frap out! Corbin was screaming and trying to get away and Alyssandra was crying....so we kept having to pop her passie in and out of her mouth. Oh...family pictures....one of lifes cruel jokes!
Josh could not contain himself and was laughing at the chaos....
See proof that the morning of picture taking was all but futile....but we did manage to get the one picture where everyone looks happy! So it was a success!Here are a couple pics from the rest of my family's stay here with us.
I loved going into Corbin's room to find my Mom in there with both of my babies on her lap!

Three and Half years now that we've been married! I love him more and more each day!


I love my babies faces....
I know she's drooling....but it's just so cute!
Daddy and his babies...awwwwww
2 comments:
You have great gene's
Dad
I love them! I've been thinking about you today and just wanted to say that i LOVE you and thank you for being such a great friend even when we have lived so far apart from each other. hope you have a great day.
p.s. I especially love the pitures of grandma with her babies. Your mom is beautiful. no wonder you turned out so gorgeous.
Post a Comment