This is Corbin's....Josh found it and it's perfect! The 3rd little pig in his brick house with the big bad wolf underneath! My Mom got Corbin started on this story and I would dare say it's his favorite. He loves when the wolf knocks on the door and when the big bad wolf huffs and puffs! This ornament is perfect for him right now! A great memory of this year.
This is Alyssandra's.....a sweet little bubble snow man all decked out in pink! You can't really tell in this picture, but the cheeks are little pink hearts. So cute! It just reminded me of her when I saw it....so it's hers!
This one is mine.....It looks like cake frosting....yummy. But the best part is it's not breakable. It's all rubbery and bendy so the kids can declare war on it and it should still survive.
This one is Josh's.....I told him to pick one and I am pretty sure he picked the absolute most boring ornament he could find. That's why and when I decided that the kids will be picking our ornaments as soon as they're old enough.
So this is year one of the ornaments and I can't wait for the years to come to see what ornaments are chosen and to watch our tree slowly be covered in these special ornaments full of memories! Yeah Christmas! Hurry up and get here why don't ya!
2 comments:
thats the best tradition!!! my mom did that for us, now mine and jace's tree is all andrea ornaments! but he has a few this year. :)
by the way...this is andrea. not her mom. lol
Post a Comment