Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas....Continued.....

Extended Family Christmas...

My wonderful family came down to visit me and my family for some "after Christmas festivities". We had loads of fun together! Here are a couple of highlights from the trip....

Corbin got some wonderful Christmas presents....
The best was having everyone there..(minus Casey of course....We miss you dude) just hanging out and having fun.
Oh yeah...Tanner is apparently too cool for a silly photo with his sister.

I loved seeing my parents with my kids! It was the best!
yeah...I like Blue too....
Me and Jason Rock!
Beautiful New Beech Sateen Sheets....Thanks Mom and Dad!
Josh LOVED his Christmas present....The Perfect Pull-Up System
Did I mention Josh was excited about his present?
My Handsome Brother Bennett
Uncle Bennett built Corbin a fort out of our moving boxes....Corbin loved it! That's why he has cool Uncles, to teach him the art of Fort Building.
Uncle Tanner taking a little nap with his niece
My Beautiful Boy....
Uncle Bennett and Corbin doing a little drawing on Corbin's Magnadoodle....
Getting ready to open the name presents.....
Uncle Jason had Corbin's name and he was so excited for Corbin to open his gifts.....it was so cute. These next few pics are some of my favorite to watch how sweet my little/big brother was with my son!
First to be revealed was some new cars....
Next was some awesome giant plastic animals and bugs! Can we say Awesome!
Yeah....Corbin LOVED them!
There was another gift too that Corbin loved...but alas...I do not have a picture of it. It's a ball that you put these shapes into....it's awesome. It was wonderful to have my family down. I miss them so much all of the time and it was great to watch them play with my kids and enjoy themselves. I love you guys! Thank you for a wonderful end to my year!

No comments: