Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Past Week or So.....

Nothing really too exciting has been going on in the Hunt household. Just getting ready for CHRISTMAS which I am so flippin excited about I can't even begin to tell you! This year not only do we have our beautiful little Alyssandra....but Corbin is big enough to open his own presents and enjoy the festivities! Yeah! But I thought I'd post some of my favorite pictures we've taken from the past week.....

This one is a little blurry.....but it's the best one we got! He was so excited about his blazer that he couldn't hold still. We took him to the mall looking like this and you would've thought I was with a movie star! Everyone was talking to him and me telling me how handsome he was! (Plus his mommy cut his hair and did a pretty good job) It was so much fun! My styling little stud!

Just a picture of our beautiful little girl looking up at her daddy. She just adores Josh and he is puddy in her little hands already! It's hard to believe she was in my belly just over a month ago! I'm glad she's out and in our arms now!

Josh and his two little ones....just chillin' watchin some tv with dad while mommy makes breakfast! Snug as some bugs in a rug!
Ok....Corbin was sleeping and when I went in to check on him this is what I found....my little man sleeping with his bum in the air! So cute! I got Josh to show him and he took these cute pics!


Corbin is a true blanket boy! He has to have his blanket with him in the car. Whenever he's tired he just balls up the blanket and goes to sleep on it! It's so cute! This particular night we were coming home from his Nana and Pop pop Hunt's house.

Yes.....I feel just the way I look in this picture.....Hammered! I was so tired this morning....I just couldn't bring myself to get out of the bed! I still haven't mastered having to kids and no sleep! I'll get it one of these days....I hope!

I feel so blessed in my life! I have a wonderful loving husband who I am madly and deeply in love with. Two of the most beautiful children in the entire world! They bring me so much joy and happiness. I have a wonderful family! My beautiful home. Wonderful extended family who bring the most wonderful happiness and fun into my life! I am so thankful this holiday season for all the many many MANY blessings that the lord has bestowed upon me and my family! I am humbled by my many blessings and the Love of my Savior and Father in Heaven!

1 comment:

Shayanne Snodgress said...

Oh Jamie,
I just love you and your blog. I'm so happy that things are going well for you this Christmas season and Allysandra is adorable and Corbin is looking more like his dad Wow! they sure grow up fast don't they. well, I miss you and i hope we'll see each other again sometime soon.