Saturday, November 28, 2009

Today's Post is Brought to you by the number 5

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago
1. Going to school at Dixie State College
2. Waiting for Mr. Right (who I would meet sooner than I thought)
3. Working at a job I loved!
4. Hanging out with my family all the time!
5. Holding the best calling in the church....A Sunbeam Teacher!

5 Things on my To-Do List
1. Complete all Christmas Shopping!!!!! (That's a big one!)
2. Start looking around for houses in Mesa
3. Paint my toenails
4. Try to do better (in all aspects of my life)
5. Figure out our own little family holiday traditions

5 Things I would do with "1 MILLION dollurs!" (Bedtimes stories)
1. Pay tithing (because we all know where that money came from in the first place)
2. Buy a house out in Mesa where we so desperately want to be!
3. Help others!!!! Anyway I could!
4. Save save save
5. Pay off the car (or get another one, a more family sized car)

5 Places I have lived
1. Clinton, UT
2. Clearfield, UT
3. Syracuse, UT
4. St. George, UT
5. Avondale, AZ

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years!
1. Being the best wife and mother possible
2. Being 100% in my daily disciplines
3. Raising happy, healthy, and smart children
4. Living in Mesa
5. Being completely and totally happy with my life! Yeah!

***5 PeOpLe i tAg***
1. Mindy
2. Andrea
3. Lauren
4. Jen
5. Charmaine

No comments: