Today was a great and sad day at the same time. My beautiful little girl was blessed, but my family had to leave. I appreciate my mom soooooo much! She's been staying with me for the past 3 weeks and her sweet presence will be missed so much! I love you so much mom! Alyssandra's blessing was beautiful. Her full name is Alyssandra Lee Hunt. Her first name is a name that we both agreed on and we loved it! We always knew we would name our little girl Alyssandra. Lee is after my Great Uncle Lee. He is a wonderful man who has been a huge part of my life and I admire and respect him. A small intimate gathering of family in Josh's parents house. Her absolutely beautiful dress is from a super sweet lady from my home ward. Mary....thank you soooo much for your precious gift. My little girl looked like the angel she is! The blanket is from my Great Grandma McDermott which was also very special to have there. Also a small shout out to my two brothers who couldn't make it.....Casey...you were missed, but I'll forgive you since you're on your mission! hehe Jason, I missed having you here....but get better and we'll see you soon! (I forgive you too....no worries bro)
2 comments:
Jamie,
your little girl is beautiful! Congrats! Crazy to have 2 kids, how far apart are they?
here is my blog too!
http://tylerandcarlybingham.blogspot.com/
aww so gorgeous!! I hate that we live so far away!!
Post a Comment