
If this little boy were any cuter I don't think I could stand it! Josh was getting ready for work one morning and decided to shave. Well, Corbin thought this was fascinating and couldn't take his eyes off Josh. So I decided to let him in on the action and he LOVED being just like Daddy! He thought he was so grown up! I love him so much and can't believe how fast he is growing. He's walking now and starting to talk! It's all happening so fast! Sometimes I just cry because my baby is growing up so fast! My little boy is still my little boy.....just not so little anymore. And although that's a little sad, I'm so excited for the adventures yet to come! I love you Corbin....you make your mommy's heart melt! (And you're pretty cute too Love!)
My Blue Eyed BoysWhat a sweet face....he loved seeing himself look just like his Dad! So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment