Sunday, November 1, 2009

Alyssandra's 1st Week Home

Finally we got to bring our little girl home and it's been so nice. Mommy and Daddy are a little tired.....but absolutely LOVE having 2 kids! It's the best! Corbin loves her and always comes to check on her when he hears her cry. So Cute! She's been a great little baby....sleeping and not crying no matter how loud Corbin is playing! I'd say we have 2 perfect little kids!
What a sweet little face?!
My little sleeping Beauty
Cute Cute Cute!!!!!!
In bed with my two beautiful kids....obviously I'm not that with it yet....but I'll get there. Oh my heck....I have two kids!!!!!!
Alyssandra with her Daddy....putting the sleepy baby "voo-doo" on him!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

we already love her so much!!!

cant wait to play with you guys :)

if you need ANYTHING, just call me!

Shayanne Snodgress said...

She is Beautiful James.I'm so excited for you. I wish I could be closer to help. I hope you are recovering well and I love you tons!
p.s. I have a blog now!