Oh little Lily and Corbin. These two are just too cute for words. Lily is 10 days older than Corbin and cute as a button. She has stunning eyes and beautiful curly hair! Anywhoo...we went over there today (Sunday) to visit and let the kids play. They both had a good time. I tried to get a picture of them together but neither one of them would hold still...they were too busy playing. Lily is looking at me like "Um...what are you doing?" Corbin's so busy playing he's halfway out of the shot! It was a great day and I love DV and Mark and their little Lily and soon to be little baby boy! (ps. Thanks for sharing your toys Lily!)
I have the cutest little boy in the world. Finally, a picture where I'm not looking so hammered! And I'm not sleeping! hehe. Corbin is my little buddy at church and he looked so cute in his church clothes with his little blazer on that I had to have Josh take a picture of us! Seriously....is that not the cutest face you've ever seen! Love it! I love my little boy!
My pretty little princess in her green outfit! I'm not sure how much longer she'll be fitting in all these little outfits....so I'm dressing her up now before it's too late! I think she looks darling. She's only been waking up about once or twice a night now and it's been the most wonderful thing in the world! I am gratful for the sleep! She's cooing and smiling and becoming more interactive! It's so fun! I can't wait for my family to come down and see how much she's grown!
This is last Sunday....Corbin was so tired! But he was a good sport and let his mommy take a picture of his sweet little face!]
K....so big news for Josh and the Jeff Hunt Band....they WON the competition at Alice Cooperstown and now will be playing with Alice Cooper and a bunch of other big name bands in a big Christmas Concert on the 18th on this month! That's right people...that's this Friday! It's a huge deal and even though I don't know all the details....I know enough to know it's a huge deal. They'll be playing at the Dodge Theatre. So I'm really excited for them and proud of Josh! What a handsome bunch of boys!
Well, that's all for this week....we have lots planned this coming week. I want to invite Mindy and Grace over to go shopping and then Grace and Corbin could play together while Mindy and I do ....well....whatever we want to. Jen and Ken are coming down from Utah! yeah! Aunt Jen is coming! Then the band gig on Friday. Kara sings at the temple with her performing group and then after that we're all going to be looking at the christmas lights on the temple grounds. (I'm so excited to use that double stroller, thanks Kara and Pop!) And then do you know what.....drumroll please.....THE NEXT WEEK IS CHRISTMAS!!!! That not only means all the fun festivities, but that I get to talk to my brother who is on a mission in Germany! Yeah! What a wonderful time of year!
No comments:
Post a Comment