Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Splish Splash!

Corbin's taking a bath! This little guy loves his bathtime! Maybe it has something to do with the fifty kajillion animals he has in there with him! He was just being so cute and it was another excuse to use my new AMAZING camera....so enjoy the cuteness people.
Corbin loves making the animal sounds. And look at my sweet little boy "washa washa washa....keep us nice and clean" (this is the little song we sing when he's in the tub)
Kissing his animals because he loves them Oh so much!
Making more wonderful animal sounds and looking at me to make sure I'm impressed.
I ask you....between the bubbles, the foam letters, the boats, and the animals....could a bath get any better for a kid!?
This is just such a silly face, I had to put it in.
And this was Corbin telling me he was all done.....but he wasn't leaving the tub without his horse.

No comments: