Tuesday, February 21, 2012

That brings us to NOW!

Yeah! Updated! It feels so good! I'll post some pictures of the house soon. I'm sure my family and friends who are far away are curious. (I know they are because they keep telling me to post pictures! hehe)
We are so blessed to be in our new home. We all love it and it's wonderful to have a space of our very own. Josh is currently doing a play "Mary Stuart" He's fantastic in it of course and I can't wait to go and see him in it again.
The kids had their first sleep over with Cousin Grace and that was so much fun!
We are hanging out with our friends and meeting new people. We are really starting our own little life. It feels so wonderful. I am still trying to get all the last little things unpacked and get us all settled in so I can start my projects! Little by little I'm getting there.
We speak in church this Sunday and so that should be....interesting.
Hopefully this year the Lord might see fit to bless us with another little Angel...but who knows what he has in store for us.
Corbin is 3 now and he's amazing. So polite and sweet. Love to be outside and get dirty. He loves the color green, anything with syrup on it, and cereal. He loves loves loves superheros. That's all he ever plays, talks about, or watches on tv.
Alyssandra is 2 and is mommy's little princess helper. She is in dress up 24/7 and loves it. Her favorite colors are pink and pink. (sometimes purple) She loves to help mommy with chores, play with Corbin, sing, eat pizza, dance, and watch princess movies.
These two little ones are the loves of my life and I'm super lucky to have them.
Anyhoo...I will update more when I have some time but this should hold you over until then. Enjoy!

No comments: