ps. Thank you to Casey for taking Corbin peacock feather hunting! You are amazing. You were the biggest help on the trip and I love you forever for it!!!!
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Over the River and Through the Woods......
That's right! I FINALLY got to go and visit my family that lives up North. (some of them) I was so happy to have my kids meet some of the most important people in my life. Corbin could not believe that he had BOY cousins! He loved them! Alyssandra loved playing around and watching everything. I had lots of fun. Loads of fun. Tons of fun! I love my family so much. I wish I could visit more often. I am super excited about the best treasure from the trip....a 5 generation picture!!!!! Wow! I'm so thankful for that! Here's some pictures of our trip.





ps. Thank you to Casey for taking Corbin peacock feather hunting! You are amazing. You were the biggest help on the trip and I love you forever for it!!!!
ps. Thank you to Casey for taking Corbin peacock feather hunting! You are amazing. You were the biggest help on the trip and I love you forever for it!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment