Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Yes.....I'm back!

I'm sure you all thought that I was dead....but Surprise! I'm alive! So much has happened this past year....especially the past few months. But I thought I should get up to speed so that I don't have to back track later on. However....it's going to be through picture overload and the readers digest version. So bare with me and hang tight, because here we go.....

AUGUST 2011

Alyssandra is cute.







Corbin is also cute, and burns himself on Pop Pop's motorcycle. It was very sad.







Corbin and Daddy hang out. (Don't tell Corbin his controller isn't on)




Corbin has a birthday and I made him New Spiderman Bedding. I was very impressed with myself! I love making him things.





Corbin was and still is Super Duper into Superheros....so that's what he got for his birthday! It really was amazing! So he modeled them for me....at least once every single day.










I found a lady on Facebook who makes these amazingly cute hats....so I got a Monster for Corbin and an Owl for Alyssandra....they liked them.







Alyssandra being the little pink princess that she is.





No comments: