Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What's in a Name?

Alyssandra LEE Hunt. This is my Great Unlce Lee. He is truly one of the most wonderful men I know. I grew up with his daughters (my cousins) who were my very best friends in the whole entire world. He was so amazing! He was so much fun! He played with us and never made us feel like silly kids. As I grew, so did my relationship with my Uncle. He would give advice, tell jokes, give blessings, and make you feel like you were loved. When I had Alyssandra I wanted her middle name to really mean something (Like Corbin who's middle name is Douglas after Josh's Grandpa who got us together in the first place)I thought of the most wonderful people I knew, and I couldn't think of a better person or a better fit than Lee. There was no debate....Lee would be her middle name. I can't wait until she gets older and can understand why I named her after her Great Great Uncle Lee and what a wonderful man he is! I love you Uncle Lee! Thank you for everything! I miss you and can't wait to see you again!


No comments: