Thursday, December 2, 2010

Boys Best Friend

Corbin loves our dog Tahoe. She's actually the best dog in the world. She puts up with so much, the poor thing. She's been poked in the eye, yanked by the ears, lips pulled practically off her face, ridden like a horse, and jumped on with reckless abandon. But she just sits there and takes it. What a great dog right?! Well, today Corbin was asking about his blankets....so I told him they were up in his room. Blanket after blanket he brings down but I can't find where he put them, and I can't find him either. Then I hear this little mumbling....I go around the corner to find this little scene. Not sure what I was seeing I got closer to find that Corbin had taken all of his blankets and tucked in his Tahoe for a nap. He was singing her songs and patting her head.....it was seriously the cutest thing ever! So I just had to share!



No comments: