Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hunt Family Reunion

The Hunt Family was a blast! I can't believe we almost didn't go. Shame on us! But we did go and it was wonderful! The food was great, Corbin loved being on the ranch and seeing all the big trucks and tractors. Alyssandra loved being outside and being loved by everyone. Corbin found some little cars in the sandbox and the one he carried around everywhere was his "not in my town you don't" but you would know it better by Police Car. The kids were dirty and loving it. They both rode a horse all by themselves (for a split second when the adults let go so I could take a picture.) Grandpa Hunt even gave Corbin a 4 wheeler ride before we left. It was awesome! I already can't wait till next year! (there are a million pictures so brace yourselves)


















No comments: