Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Witch Potions.....

Again....my sister-in-law Mindy...aka crafting genius...came up with this awesome idea to make witch potions. She got us labels...gave us the ideas...and away we went. I worked on these the entire 3 days Josh was gone on his trip and finished them just before he came home! I can't wait to work on some other Halloween crafts to really jazz up my house and get in the Halloween spirit (since my little girl will be born right before Halloween....I want to get all ready now) So here's what I've done so far....as I work on more crafts and get some more things done....I'll post some pictures.....but for now....enjoy my potions....
Poison, Toadstools, Butterfly wings, and Graveyard dust....
Snake Oil, Venom, My spell book (which is not completely finished) And a skull topiary (also not completely finished)
Twisted Twigs, Life Renewal Potion, and Vampire Blood
Earthworms, Vampire Fangs, More Poison....you can never have enough poison...every witch knows that. And some Zombie Virus
Swamp Fog, Snakes, and Warewolf Fur...and that completes my potions.....
This is the start of my cute little halloween boxes. Not too far yet....but hopefully will be able to get a bunch done next week to set around the house. I had so much fun with my sister and mother-in- law. It was a great week of girl fun and crafts.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

i'm sad that i didnt get to play with you girls. :(

dumb school.

but everything is adorable. i love them!!!