
Here I am....again. It seems like I have been pregnant for the past two years! I'm 8 months now and I just can't wait to meet our new little girl! Corbin points to my belly and gives it a kiss if I ask him "Where is the baby?" It's sooooo cute! I should probably get that on video huh? I'm scheduled for my c-section on Oct. 22nd at 12:30 am. So it will be here sooner than I even realize. Time seems to be going by slowing, but at the same time flying by! I'm lucky enough to be able to have my mom come down when the baby is born and help me with the new little girl and Corbin. She is such a blessing to me! But anyhoo, I thought I'd post a picture for family and friends who never see me (and especially for my brother Casey on his mission in Germany! See...this is me with your niece. I still can't believe that when you come home you'll have two little people that you've NEVER met!) I'll try to post another one right before my surgery. So enjoy the belly pic while it lasts.
No comments:
Post a Comment