My handsome boy! OH my goodness....I can't believe how big he is! And those beautiful blue eyes just get me every time! He's moving all over the place....really trying to walk and get on those feet. (hopefully before this baby comes so that I only have to worry about carrying one baby) It still blows me away that my baby will be my OLDEST child! How does that happen?!
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Look at that Face!
My handsome boy! OH my goodness....I can't believe how big he is! And those beautiful blue eyes just get me every time! He's moving all over the place....really trying to walk and get on those feet. (hopefully before this baby comes so that I only have to worry about carrying one baby) It still blows me away that my baby will be my OLDEST child! How does that happen?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment