Saturday, October 10, 2009
Running out of Time!
No pictures for this blog today.....just thought I'd write about how I'm LOSING MY MIND!!!! I'm having on and off contractions all the time whenever I'm doing anything except lying down. And this weekend starts off all the things we have planned BEFORE the baby gets here. There's Andrea's shower, Jamie's party, The band gig, Jen coming down, church, Dr.'s appointment, home to clean and get things all tied up and ready before, Wednesday when we have company, Thursday is Jace's wedding, Friday is Family Reunion, Saturday is MIndy's Halloween Party, Sunday is the end of the REunion, and Monday is another Dr.'s appointment. Followed by going home, having a break on Tuesday, my parents coming Wednesday, and Then C-section on Thursday! And that's if this baby waits till then! Crazy times! Corbin has also decided it's time for him to start throwing fits so I know he's not pleased with certain things. He just turns into a limp noodle and crumples on the floor and whines......well, I'm not having it. He's over 30 pounds, I can't lug him around, and so....he's just going to have to be a big boy and deal with it. I know that sounds bad, but I have to teach him that's not going to get him anything by acting that way. Well, I feel better now....a little vent was all I needed and I got a post done. Talk to everyone later and hopefully things will all go smoothly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment