Friday, June 12, 2009

Painting Lady

Ok....so my latest project are these two bookshelves. They belonged to my brother Jason and I when we were little. My mom's dad (my Grandpa) made mine and I loved it growing up. Hiding all of my treasures and my secret diary inside....oh the good old days. Anyway...I have wanted them for Corbin's room and for the new baby when she gets here. So my family was amazing and brought them down for me and I've been working hard. Now I only have one more coat of paint to finish the second one and then I put the cupboards back on and I'm good to go! I'm so excited to put them in the kids' rooms.

1 comment:

mindy said...

Good Job! We are going to have so much fun putting a girl's room together...that is if you want my help. Oh, that reminds me...I have that purple chandelier if you'd like to have it. I know how you LOVE purple!