
You'll have to excuse the mess....but I was just so excited I had to share. Yesterday Josh helped me to pull out our food storage and organize it so it was actually usable. To be honest, he did most of the work. I am 5 months along now with this baby...so he was left to all the heavy lifting. And we all know I can't reach that high....so he put them on the shelves. I was the director and cheerleader. He did awesome and I'm so grateful to him for always helping his little wife get some of the housework done! Thanks Love! The mess is big (in fact, I just barely got it cleaned up this morning) but it was soooo worth it! My Dad will be so proud!

I thought all of that cabinet space was going to waste (since I am short) so why not stick some things up there that I don't use every single day.

Yeah! I am so excited! Finally our food storage is stored properly. Looks pretty good if I do say so myself.
1 comment:
Great Job!!! I wish some of Josh's helpfulness would rub off on his brother! JK...Jeff's helpful when persuaded, just not "handy."
Post a Comment