The Hunt Reunion....it was a lot of fun this year. We had a it at Deer Springs Ranch in Utah and it was kid paradise! (I know I should have more pictures than this....but Mindy took a bunch so I'll have to go and raid her picture collection....she's always on the ball with that camera of hers) Before the reunion....I had to make something for the family auction. So...I thunk thunk thunk and decided that I could make some cards. Not to toot my own horn...but even I thought these cards turned out pretty cute. To my super surprise they went for a good amount in a bidding war between Autumn and April! I was so pleased! I'm glad I could contribute something that helped our family fund! It was also wonderful to do some crafting....it's been sooooooo long! Mindy was a huge help lending me her many magazines for inspiration.

Birthday, Thank-you's, Wedding, Congratulations, and even Baby showers....


Grace is the cutest Niece EVER!!!!! But seriously, she was so much fun at the reunion. As soon as we got there it was all she could do to contain herself! There were animals everywhere and open space for her to run. Pure heaven for her! One of the highlights was when she finally rode a horse with her Daddy! I think we were even more excited than she was.

We had a wonderful time!
No comments:
Post a Comment