This is eventually going to be our daughters bookcase, but for now it's mom and dad's. It's so nice to have both bookshelves painted and put in their proper places. Not to mention having our books out to actually read instead of in totes in the closet! And yes, I know I'm looking super duper sexy....that's what happens when you have a 9 month old and are 5 months pregnant. 
Ok...this is Corbin's room starting from when you walk into the door, looking from left to right. There's his little set of drawers with burp clothes and little blankets (which will be in our girl's room soon) With a Jesus picture above the drawers. Then the alligator, lion w/baby, and cheetah on the floor next to the crib.
Then the crib with the adorable jungle bedding my family got for me. Along with the letters they got for me and I decorated them myself. Thanks Mom and Dad! Then you have the Jesus picture and Corbin in the Story Chair along with Daddy to make sure he doesn't fall.
Corbin enjoying one of the new books from Grandma and Grandpa Olsen.
And I mean really enjoying it......!
I can't remember where I got this shelf and frames....but it doesn't matter. I painted them to match his room and then FINALLY put some pictures in them. The H is for Hunt of course. Or Handsome!
Ok....the back pillow and all those comfy stuffed animals on the floor are really for mommy. When we come upstairs and play in his room that's where mommy goes. That way I can play with him and snuggle and read books and build block towers and all that fun stuff.
Bookshelf finished with Tiger and buddy on top. I love it! And so does Corbin. He loves opening all the cupboards and pulling out his toys and his books. I love the extra storage. It's in the corner right next to his dresser and changing table.
oh my goodness...his thought bubble is like "Huh?" What a cutie!
Daddy and Corbin....with Joseph Smith picture and Jungle wall hanging in the background.
See you all later!
1 comment:
Awww. I haven't seen your house in years. His little room is adorable. You and Mindy will have to help me decorate my nursery when I need one cuz I am not that creative.
Post a Comment