Tuesday, January 15, 2013
I Made It!!!
I can't believe I made it this far! I'm 36 weeks pregnant with twins! Who'd of thunk it right? I am scheduled for Jan. 22nd, 2013 @ 9:00am for a C-Section!!!! I can't wait! This pregnancy has definitely been tough, that's for sure. But I can't wait to get these boys out of me and into my arms!!!! I had my last ultrasound today and these are some big boys I've got! Baby A is 6lbs 13 oz. Baby B is 6lbs 8oz. So awesome! Especially since at my last ultrasound (Dec. 26th, 2012) Baby A was 4lbs 11oz and Baby B was 5lbs 7oz. So I'm super excited about their sizes!
This week will be the final stages of prepping for the boys. Cleaning and such. Making sure everything is in it's place and ready. Last minute food for the kids and my parents. This is my huge self. (35 weeks here) I can't believe it!
I seriously can not wait for this pregnancy to be over and for these boys to make their appearance! Let's do this thing people!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh my goodness Jamie!! You are seriously incredible! I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet boys! SO excited for you and your cute family.
babies!!! i cant wait to meet them! they are going to be so loved.
LOVE that last picture! You are so amazing. And seriously, you look INCREDIBLE! I looked like that when I was pregnant with Owen and EVERYONE even my doctor thought I was having twins! They schedule not one, but TWO extra ultrasounds to make sure. Alas, there was just one. A giant one but just one. Congratulations!
Post a Comment