Monday, January 7, 2013

35 Weeks

Hello Blog World! It's 10 on Monday morning and I need to blog for a bit. I need to jot down some things about this pregnancy so I don't forget and then also about my busy week. First lets start with what's going on right now at home....Corbin is throwing up. He did not want to eat dinner last night, so as usual when he doesn't eat....he pukes. Poor guy. So we've got that going on. Alyssandra couldn't sleep last night and kept wandering around the house....so Josh finally grabbed her and put her in the crib in our room. She finally stayed put and went to sleep in there. Last night I seriously thought my water was going to break! I don't know why, but when I get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom.....it is super painful. (not to use the bathroom....to get out of bed and walk to the bathroom!) I have a terrible cramp in my right calf this morning....I'm not really enjoying that or understanding it. I've been drinking water like CRAZY and that's supposed to take away leg cramps....guess not. Alright....now let's talk pregnancy. I'm 35 weeks now. I really can't believe I made it this far. I'm really happy about that....but I have to be honest....I'm so ready for this to be over. I'm glad that at the most I just have to make it to 37 weeks and then my Dr. will take them. Yeah! Symptoms....I still pee a ton! Always thirty. I can't eat peanut butter or hot cocoa (those are insta throw up foods now) Belly is huge and sore. My right thigh has gone numb and if I do too much or stand for even 5 minutes....it starts spreading through my entire leg and onto my belly. It's not very comfortable. The Dr. says it's just something from the weight of the babies and will go away after they're born. Thank heavens. I'm more tired again. Hungry...but can't eat too much. Sore boobs. Hands fall asleep at night. Swollen feet. Sore back. Contractions. Heart burn/acid reflux. Almost can't drive since belly is so big. Seriously can't go anywhere that requires walking...the smallest amount of walking makes me tired, sick, and hurt. Been to the hospital again. We went on.....the 3rd. Everything was fine that day and then all of a sudden shooting pains in my cervix, contractions, pain.....so Jace and Andrea took the kids and we drove to the hospital. I was in so much pain! Then when we go there I went to the bathroom and it felt like I peed out a piece of glass! Ow! They took me back to triage and hooked me all up. Boys were super duper fine so they ran some tests on me. Everything came back fine! Nothing! Nothing about a kidney stone (which I thought maybe it might be because of the glass thing)no UTI, no nothing. Checked me....not dialated or effaced...at all! But I was having lots of contractions. So I got a shot in the arm to stop the contractions, a pain pill for the pain, and full spec. anti-biotic, and two bags of fluid to hydrate me. It was crazy. But...I'm so thankful for modern medicine and health insurance so we could go to the hospital and not worry. This week is busy. Monday (today) Dr. @ 2:00pm Activity Days @ 3:45 (I still don't know what to have them do) Tuesday Corbin Preschool Josh band practice Wednesday Corbin Preschool Dinner for family in the ward (I have salad and pie) Thursday Corbin Preschool Josh pack meeting? Friday Feed Missionaries Saturday Baby Shower I want these babies out soooooo bad (even though I know that every day they are in there they are getting stronger) I just hope they stay in this week. I have so much to do and so much being done for me....I don't want to let anyone down. I won't be surprised if they try to come this week....but I'm hoping they at least wait until after the baby shower. Anyhoo....just had to get it all out before I start my day. Lots to do....but first I need to figure out activity days. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Merianne said...

Good Luck...your doing GREAT Sweetie...Hang in there!!! We Love you Lots!!

Andrea said...

you're an inspiration Jamie!
can i help with the dinner? I don't make pic, but i can buy it like a pro. :)

always remember, i am a phone call or text away!

Chelsey said...

Dang girl! You are super woman! So excited for you to have those boys. Hang in there! Miss you!

Jen Bear Baldwin said...

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...