Thursday, December 6, 2012
Small Update
December!!!! How did this happen? It was only Halloween yesterday! I really can not believe how fast the past few months have come and gone. This is the fastest pregnancy ever! My other two felt like I was pregnant FOREVER!
I saw that my background needed to be changed, so I thought I'd give a quick update too. Alyssandra and I have had a few really fun days right in a row. I'll have to post pictures and everything soon, but she's been my little partner in crime while Corbin's gone to preschool. It's been great to really put some focus on her and hopefully she's loving it too. With her help today I completely finished the Christmas shopping and it's a good thing too because....I can't do stores anymore.
Corbin is doing so fantastic at preschool. He always comes home with his cute little projects and loves telling me about what he's done that day. He is loving his big boy room and does a pretty good job keeping things in order. Pretty good. I definitely see him becoming more independent.....but that's alright. That's all part of them growing up right?
Josh is doing great at work. We are so blessed and there's not a single day that goes by that I don't think about how blessed we are and thank the Lord for his tender mercies for our little family. Josh is amazing and has really helped out this pregnancy a ton! He takes such good care of me....I'm not sure I'll want to share him with the twins when they come!hehe
I'm doing good. On Sunday we had a bit of a scare. I started having really REALLY painful contractions. We timed them and waited for 2 hours before we called Dr. Semrad. But when we did he said to go to labor and delivery and have them monitor me. Jeff and Mindy were AMAZING and took the kids right away. It was a huge stress relief knowing that they were taken care of. When they got me all hooked up they ran their tests and did all their doctor/nurse stuff. It turns out I had been sick, which made me dehydrated. That led to my uterus contracting. So they put 2 bags of fluid in me, gave me pills for contractions, and then I got to go home after a while. I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to keep cooking these little boys. I really want to be able to take them home with me when they are born. If they had to stay in the NICU.....I would be so sad.
But....all's well that ends well. I'm doing much better now.
As far as pregnancy stuff...I'm going to have more stripes than a Zebra by the time these boys are done! My body is trying so hard to stretch for these guys and I hope it can hold on till the end. Acid reflux and heartburn and increasing. The morning sickness is back and that's a real bummer. Feet swell at night if I've done too much and that's pretty uncomfortable. Leg cramps are painful. Skin feels like it's ripping constantly. Neck and back are really sore. Boobs....ouch! I'm super tired all the time. And I'm so glad the shopping is done because I just can't walk through the stores anymore. I'm so hammered by the time I get up to the check out! I'm losing my appetite. So far I've gained 13lbs in this pregnancy and 7lbs of that is the boys. I really hope they make it to 5 lbs each! (at the very least) When the evening comes....I'm done. With everything. But, I am thankful to have the opportunity to be a mother again and add to our family. It's hard work...but worth every single thing!
I'm getting really excited about Christmas. We'll have all the Hunt family here and that will be so much fun. I know the kids are going to have a great time.
Anyhoo....I think I've gone on long enough. I'll post again when I can put some pictures up. Just thought I'd update for all of you that I never get to see or talk to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, woman! I cant believe you guys didnt let us know about Sunday! Just so you know, Jace and I are always willing to help too. In case Jeff and Mindy cant, i just want you to know that your kids ALWAYS have somewhere to be where they will be safe and taken care of!
Let me know if I can do anything for you (ie grocery shopping, or wrapping presents) Love you!
Andrea
Post a Comment