Friday, December 7, 2012
I took Alyssandra to get her nails done the other day. It was Epic! Absolutely priceless Mother/Daughter time. She was a little shy at first, but then started telling her little lady all about her day and how much fun she was having and everything she was planning on buying that day. She kept shrieking with delight! At one point she bent down and kissed my hand and said, "Mom. You are the best mommy ever!" It is seriously a memory I will always cherish. Her first little manicure and she loved it!
I had to post a picture of Corbin and one of his preschool projects. The other day they learned about the letter "I" and they made igloos out of marshmallows and frosting. I had to get a picture before he started eating it!! haha.
This last set of pictures are some of my favorite. They were upstairs playing when all of a sudden Alyssandra came down and announced she was ready for dinner. This is what I saw when I turned around. So cute! I love that Corbin and Aly play together so well....it really makes me happy. My little super kids!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
SUPER CUTE KIDDOS AND YOU ARE A SUPER CUTE MOMMA :)
lOVE YA JAMIE
Post a Comment