Sunday, December 16, 2012

32 weeks down, 5 weeks to go.....

I thought I'd post my 32 week belly shot. I'm large and in charge people. I want to jot down a few things about how this week has been. My clothes are not fitting anymore! Pretty soon I will be down to only a few outfit choices. I even need to go and buy new garments because the maternity ones are too small!!!? Heartburn/Acid Reflux is much worse. Seems to be getting worse the bigger I get. So Tums are my new candy of choice. Morning sickness is back...that's been pretty miserable...BUT I was able to get my Zofran prescription filled and now things are looking up! Yeah!!!! I love modern medicine! Back is sore from giant my giant boobs and belly combo. Nothing I can really do about that. It's just painful. My appetite has curbed....not really that hungry. But even if I am hungry I don't eat very much because I don't have room for the food.
I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be able to drive. My belly is so big and I have to scoot my chair back so far that I'm getting close to not being able to reach the pedals. Yikes!!!! That's slightly annoying. Stretch marks are really coming in. They are purple and blue and beautiful....NOT! But...oh well...there's no avoiding them. Also starting to get some SM's on the tops of my thighs. My body is pulling from any extra skin on my body right now so hopefully I have enough to stretch me out until the end! I'm tired, but still not sleeping. That's been.....let's just say interesting. It hurts to turn over in bed. Or to get out of bed. Or to go to the bathroom. Or really anything where I'm moving. But I know it's only for a while longer and then I won't have the extra weight to carry around anymore. This might be my last week shaving my own legs. I have a really hard time reaching them to shave. And I need to have someone paint my toenails because those things are completely out of reach. haha Other than that I'm just trying to stay hydrated and take it easy. I really want these little guys to stay in as long as possible. I'm in a good place mentally about the whole thing. I'm not hormonal or anything...so that's nice. I'm just trucking along until the end. But I thought I should write down what's been going on so I have it to remember. P.S. I'm so thankful to my wonderful family for helping me get through this pregnancy. It's definitely been the toughest physically. My kids help pick things up and help me do my chores. And Josh helps me with EVERYTHING!!!! He's amazing and I am so lucky!!!!

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Jamie, you are my hero! I can't even imagine what you are going through, but it's amazing what your body can do. I'm so excited for you to have two little baby boys soon! Wish I lived closer. Miss you!