Monday, November 24, 2008
My Cute Little Corbin!
Ok....this is our sweet little guy. I just love all these pictures and I thought I'd let everyone in on the cuteness I get to see every day! So sit back and enjoy!
What a Handsome boy!
The proud Papa!
This picture was taken Corbin's 2nd week home. I love it so much! {Thank you Josh for sneaking this picture!}
Corbin Adores his Daddy!
Cute smile right.....true....but few people know that smile was immediately followed by what I like to call a "Holy Spit!" But that doesn't make it any less cute!
One morning Josh and I decided to have a little photo shoot....so we propped Corbin up on a pillow in our bed and snapped away! This one was our favorite of the bunch!
First bath in the blue tub! As you can see....he's not sure what to think!
Corbin's first church outfit.....can you say cuter than cute!
Corbin's Uncle Tanner {my little brother} sent us this picture he took while visiting us. Needless to say....it's now 0ur screensaver!
Look how little he was! And check out that Red hair!
What a cutie! I love this picture of him....he's in one of my favorite pair of footie jammies!
Just hanging out with Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment