The latest adventure with our little family was our trip to Hawaii. It was so fun! Corbin really had the whole "hang loose" attitude down. Josh went on a kayaking trip while we were there. I wasn't able to go because of Corbin...but he had a wonderful time! Corbin was great! The whole time we were there, he just went along for the ride. He saw the ocean for the first time! We went to dinner for Jeff and Kara's Anniversary. We even went golfing as a family! And the course was beautiful! We hung out by the pool.... Some cute family pictures....
We are the Hunts! That's right....ALL 6 of us!!! Corbin's our first and oldest boy. Then our only little girl Alyssandra is next. Last, but not least, our twin boys Alaric and Ryker. I get to be a Domestic Goddess and I love my job! I like old lady music and yummy food!!! Being Crafty is a passion. My Husband Josh is the LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!! I hope this blog will allow us to keep our long distance family updated with our crazy life as a family of 6!!
We are the Hunts! That's right....ALL 6 of us!!! Corbin's our first and oldest boy. Then our only little girl Alyssandra is next. Last, but not least, our twin boys Alaric and Ryker. I get to be a Domestic Goddess and I love my job! I like old lady music and yummy food!!! Being Crafty is a passion. My Husband Josh is the LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!! I hope this blog will allow us to keep our long distance family updated with our crazy life as a family of 6!!
No comments:
Post a Comment