I know it's been FOREVER since I've updated our blog. So I thought I'd put up some of my favorite new pictures! Corbin is now 5 months old and he's such a big boy! He's started teething which is very....um....interesting. He's grabbing toys and loves to chat our ears off. He's also started eating baby food, and he loves it! We just love him to death and love seeing the new fun things he's learning everyday. I (Jamie) had a little hospital scare in December when we went to the emergency room to find out I had a kidney infection and kidney stones. So I had a stint put in my kidney and now I'm doing great! I love being a Mommy and I fall more and more in love with my wonderful husband everyday! Josh is an AMAZING Daddy. Corbin loves him to death and gives him the biggest smiles! (Mommy is jealous) One of my goals for this new year is to try and keep this blog up to date......wish me luck. So sit back and enjoy the cuteness!

Seriously.....could he BE any cuter?!

At work with Daddy

Corbin loves his Bumbo.....and his puppy

Look at those cheeks.....I just want to pinch em!

He really really loves his Bumbo

What a sweet face!

Peek-a-boo. Daddy we see you!

My two little boys!

Napping with Mommy!
2 comments:
CUTE!!!! I miss you guys
What cute pics!! Corbin is growing right up. He is such a stud muffin. I can't wait for him to get a little older so he and Gracie can play. I won't go as far as to wish it on you though...they are only little once. (Although, can he even be considered "little"?)
Post a Comment