Thursday, March 7, 2013

WE ARE STILL ALIVE!!! I know I haven't posted in a while....but to say I'm busier than ever is the world's largest understatement! Since the boys have come home we've had so much going on. So I decided to just do a picture dump. Maybe when things calm down a bit I'll be more on the ball....Enjoy! (A few highlights to mention: Corbin and Alyssandra are both really into doing homework! Alyssandra learned how to write the first part of her name while working on Valentines. They love love LOVE helping with their baby brothers and are sooooooooo sweet with them! Alyssandra had her first run with Curlers....it turned out pretty cute! Corbin won the sock monkey for finishing his first reading book! Babies are sick and have been to the Doctor 6 times in one month! Ryker...very sick, dehydrated, bronchitis, vomiting, so he visited the ER and was transferred to a Children's Hospital where we spent 2 nights. Alyssandra painted her nails and hands with black marker. The blue spiderweb is painters tape and I let them throw cottonballs at it. I got 2 free hours with that thing....thank you Pintrest! So grateful for all I have! My family is my greatest blessing! Thank you to everyone who kept us and especially our boys in your thoughts and prayers....they are on their way to getting better!!!) Josh: Working hard and being the most AMAZING husband and father! Helps with diapers and late night feedings....I'm so lucky! Jamie: Being a Mom!! Busy with kids, babies, Dr.'s, cleaning....you name it. But I love my job! Corbin: Reading....doing Fantastic in preschool. Amazing big brother...so sweet and helpful! Enjoys playing Nintendo games with Josh. Alyssandra: Loves being a big Sister! Helps me with the babies and loves doing the laundry with me...especially the wash rags and burp cloths. Alaric: 10 lbs! Sleeping for 4 hour stretches! Yeah! Cute as a button! Currently sick....but getting much better. Ryker: 9 lbs! Sleeping the same as brother. Darling! Pulls the funniest faces. He's almost completely better now! Thank Heavens!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

sure love you!!! glad you updated :)

Merianne said...

You are Super Mom Miss Jamie.. Love ya Lots...Keep up the GREAT JOB your doing AWESOME!!!

Shayanne Snodgress said...

You're amazing! Keep up the awesome mommyness. lots of love!