Friday, October 19, 2012
24 Weeks and Counting
Here it is....this is where I'm at. So get ready for some brutal honesty.
I am Exhausted! My body is insane. My belly is getting really big and it's to the point where I can feel things tearing. It's painful. Not pleasant. My boobs are huge. We're talking melons people. They itch, sweat, and ache all day long. I forget everything I'm saying and doing. Even right in the middle of a sentence. Kind of embarrassing. I pee constantly....I think I should just live in my bathroom. My appetite is back but some things are still off the menu for me. For example, Orange juice. There is nothing I want more than a big glass full of it....but just a sip and I've got acid reflux and am throwing up. Not good times. My hair is falling out...Constantly. It's all over the shower, me, the floor, my brushes.....I can't believe I have any left. I've had pregnancy acne which is Finally clearing up now...that was a lovely surprise. My legs ache all day it feels like my blood is made of hair gel and it's trying so hard to circulate. Also my hands are getting carpal tunnel (which apparently is normal for twin pregnancies). It hurts. I wake up in the middle of the night to pee for the 5th time and my legs and hands hurt so bad. I want to get in a warm bath, but I'm too tired to make the effort. Then we have this new little gem....I can't get comfortable on either of my sides so sleep. I lay on one side and the baby closest to the bed starts kicking like crazy...so I turn to the other side and then that baby starts kicking like crazy. So I try and lay flat on my back and the weight is so intense I have to roll to a side again!!!! It's maddening. Everytime I brush my teeth my gums bleed like I just got punched in the mouth. I can't breathe during the day because they apparently are starting to take up room in my rib cage. Which at the last appointment the Dr. said will just get worse. And that's the problem. Everything I'm feeling now....everything is just going to keep getting worse and worse. To be honest....I'm starting to have a small emotional breakdown. I am sooooo excited to be pregnant and have these little guys. I'm scared and still have no idea how I'm going to do it all and take care of my husband, 2 kids, and house at the same time....but I'm excited. I can't wait to meet these two new members of our family. But right now....I'm feeling pretty discouraged emotionally and physically. Maybe I'm just having a particularly bad couple weeks.
I know not many people read this which is fine, and probably for the best since I just unleashed my wrath. haha But I figured I will mostly likely only have twins once so I should document what I'm going through before it's over and I forget. I'll try to post a picture of myself a little later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm sorry :( we love you and can't wait for the new babies. We are here to help with what we can!
Jamers! Im sorry things are not so fun right now.. and soon enough it will all be worth it beause you will be having 2 wonderful beautiful little baby boys.. who will be hard work! But, your an amazing mom and will do it all!!! Love ya girly!
Just for the record, I read all your posts even if I don't comment on all of them, I still love to read them. I hope it does get better or at least you find the strength, patience or whatever to handle the worse. It makes me feel good to know that you are human and have your bad days maybe even sometimes weeks because I was starting to think I was the only one. I love you and we'll continue to keep you, the babies and your entire family in my prayers. xoxo!
You can do it Jamie...We George's think your AWESOME...can't wait for pictures of you cute mamma!!!!
I'm sorry you're so miserable, sweetie. Wish I could help! Love ya bunches. Hang in there.
Wow. That is a lot of physical problems I'm not going to lie. You are a rockstar.
Post a Comment