Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Hello Again
Well, it's been a while since I've been blogging. Been a while since I've done anything really. hehe. I don't know when I'll be putting pictures up again....so I at least thought I'd do a quick update and let people know what's going on in our neck of the woods.
Alyssandra is doing wonderful! She's just growing up so fast. She's been potty trained....still has an accident every now and then....but she's doing great and I'm proud of her. She loves to watch Yo Gabba Gabba and Strawberry Shortcake. She still dresses up in a million different outfits every single day. She's my little fashionista! She can draw a spider and write the letters A and B. She's so excited about the new babies she is constantly asking if she can tell my tummy a story.
Corbin is huge! He's in preschool now and he loves it! He's learning a ton and I love watching him learn and make friends. He loves to play in his room and have his friends come over. He likes to watch Spongebob Squarepants. Corbin is saying the funniest things. He's really paying attention and trying to figure everything out. He's very excited about getting a big boy bed before the babies come.
Josh is great! He's getting ready to do Alice and Wonderful for Desert Rose Theatre. We're both excited that he will be playing the Mad Hatter! Josh came up with a new game here in our house. He has lightsaber battles with the kids at night when it's dark and we turn out all the lights. The kids run all over the place and try to find them so they can battle! It's so much fun and they really love it! He has been AMAZING with this pregnancy and I couldn't ask for more support. So understanding! I love him!
Me....let's be real people. I'm pregnant. I'm sick yucky kucky sick!!!!! I can't do anything! I have zero cravings. If I didn't have to eat for the babies I wouldn't eat all day. But I'm almost halfway there so not too much longer even though it seems like an eternity. We are so excited to find out what we're having this month! In a perfect world one boy and one girl! But of course, we will love whatever they may be! Twins....so wierd! Exciting! Anyhoo....that's it right now. Just waiting for the holidays to start and the weather to cool down. Hopefully I'll get my booty in gear and post some pics. later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment