Thursday, November 11, 2010

This is RI-DIC-U-LOUS!!!!!!



Alright people....I'm not afraid to say it.....I'M COMPUTER RETARDED!!!! What the heck! I just developed over 1,000 (yes, that number is one thousand) pictures and got them downloaded not just to a cd, but to my computer and I can't get them to my blog! I am so frustrated! But you better believe that when I get it figured out, I'll be posting like crazy because I have some AMAZING pictures! On another note.....I LOVE FALL!!! I absolutely love this time of year! It's so nice outside! However, I run 3 miles every other morning and it is FREEZING early in the day! So cold, in fact, that it makes me think I'm in Utah! Oh well, that's the price you pay for the beautiful days we've been having! I FINALLY got started on Alyssandra's crib bedding. I got all the fabric and the batting cut and prepped today so that I can have it done by this weekend. I'm super excited! It's going to be so cute (hopefully I don't mess it up!) Well, that's it right now....I'll figure out this picture thing and then you'll be in for a treat! Special Congrats to my girls DV and Shay....they are EXPECTING and I am so JEALOUS and EXCITED for them! (more excited than jealous) Wish me luck on the pictures and I'll post again....hopefully soon and with pics! Later!

No comments: