Corbin enjoys anything with a motor or that is EXTREME! He loves watching Football with his PopPop, going off-roading with his Grandpa Olsen, Going fishing with his Uncles, Watching Monster Trucks on youtube, and anything and i mean ANYTHING that has to do with cars, tractors, trucks, buses, trains, planes.....you get the idea. His pure joy of these things is so sweet!
He is definately a food lover! This kid can eat more than his daddy! Sometimes he's a little particular.....but he loves trying new things and finding his favorites! I can't wait for him to eat his birthday cake this year!
He is so beautiful! He has the most beautiful Blue eyes! I love watching him.....doing anything. Whether it's playing with toys or his sister....or even if he's being a little stinker.....I just love watching my little man.
Corbin loves to go to the park and play. He's definately an outside boy! Being dirty doesn't bother him, it just makes him happy! He loves to go to the top of the slide and yell, "1,2,3....GO! It's so much fun!
Corbin is also a big animal lover! And he doesn't discriminate either! Big or small, furry or slimy, he loves them all! He has a ton of stuffed animals in his room and he loves to jump in all of them and yell, "i wub my aminals!" This year he rode his first horse all by himself (with of course some stand by help from Daddy, PopPop, and Great Uncle Brad) Even when we went to Amazing Jakes he knew which animal he wanted to ride on the Merry-go-round. And he just loves his Dog Tahoe...who puts up with so much poking, riding, pulling, hitting, crashing, and loving he can throw at her!
I love this little boy more than words can say. I am so happy I am able to be his mommy! There are no sweeter words than to hear him say, "I wub wu momma" I can't wait to see what other adventures come Corbin's way! I love you so much Corbin and I can't wait to celebrate you birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORBIN! YOU'RE 2 MY HANDSOME BOY!!!!
3 comments:
so weird that i've been around to see corbin turn 1 AND 2!
hes such a sweetie jamie, and jace and i love watching him and alyssandra.
you're the best!
So Sweet!! He is a cutie :)
Jamie he is sooo adorable! I can't believe he is two!!
Post a Comment