Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Something New for Now......

Alright people..... I wish I could find the cord I need! So in the meantime I guess I'll post some other pictures....old ones, just so there's something new on here. These are pictures I've taken from some other family blogs....Also....I think I downloaded them wierd so nothing is in order (sorry) Enjoy!

How good lookin are my boys!


I'm telling you.....She could not be any cuter!


I just love this picture of these guys! Two pretty girls!

So right before christmas we went to the mall for some last minute shopping. We let the kids play in the play area and they had a blast. Corbin, instead of running in for the toys, dropped to his knees and started reading the cute alphabet letters on the carpet. That kid loves to learn. Needless to say he enjoyed the blocks.


Our Besties
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjicZrXUXi0saf5VrNOAg-vsRllIBq4i2TzEoVvm6iS4DIxmpf_Uw5MMBUnuwi4e3XsGvl0VpZdhZ6Xk1VOoXtK8XPCizzhLgiNaWuUJPNF4K9wBW250feGk0f2yY3QVj5-rJbW_pGGnHrB/s1600/jeff+and+mindy.JPG">


I love this picture of Grace. This is so HER! She's always got something to do and I love watching her. She's just so pretty and to watch her go about her business is so much fun!

Corbin loves his Uncle Beff. Yup, that's how Corbin has decided to pronounce Jeff's name. I think it's the best thing ever! He loves to be with Jeff and gets so excited when he sees him! He loves his uncle!

How cute are these two!?




At Christmas we did a whole bunch of Crafts. First we painted ornaments and i made corbin this stand in apron. Then they made a gingerbread house. Grace would put the candies on and Corbin would promptly take them off and eat them. Then they each started to their own sides and by the end Grace's was covered in cute candy and Corbin's was naked with not but finger prints in the frosting! So much fun! I can't wait for Christmas this year!





These are the cutest little cousins....I need to get a picture with all three of them here in the near future. But these two love to play together. I can't wait until Alyssandra is old enough to run around with them.


Christmas morning the kids were in bed while the adults scrambled to get ready for them. Video cameras at the ready. And this is me and my little girl on her first Christmas! So fun!

Mindy took these when Alyssandra was born. The blanket and outfit are from her Aunt Mindy. She looks so small! I can't believe she's 7 months now! How the time flies.





On our Cruise we got these cute dresses for Grace and Alyssandra. They looked darling....as you can see!

No comments: