Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I FIXED IT!!!!!

YEAH! I FINALLY DID IT! I FIXED MY BLOG!!!!! Now I just need to find my cable that hooks my camera to my computer so I can post more of my pictures! Yeah! Just a quick update. My brother Casey came home from his mission in Germany! Yeah! I was fortunate enough to be able to spend a week with my family before he came home and that was so much fun! My kids loved it! Corbin had so much fun with his Granparents and his Uncles. And Alyssandra never saw the floor I don't think. Hehe! Josh and I have been house hunting like crazy.....and now have finally put in an offer on a house that would be so perfect! This house literally has everything we could ask for! It's big enough for our family to grow into, tons of storage, a backyard and pool, beautiful inside, close to family, in the right school district, and we would be able to stay in the most wonderful ward in the world!!!!! So we are really praying that it works out and we'll be able to call it our home soon. I'll definately keep you posted on that! Well, I guess I should get to work on finding my camera cord.....I hope to post soon (a little prayer my way to help me find the cord couldn't hurt either!) Later Gators!

2 comments:

The brackens said...

Jamers!!! Good Luck on the house hunting!!!!!

Jen Bear Baldwin said...

Hooray! I am glad you fixed it. I missed you on here.