Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Many Blessings...

I have just been inspired by my sister Andrea....so thank you missy! Lately in my life I've had a lot of things going on. To say that I have been a little stressed out about our living situation would be an understatement. I am also trying to lose the weight I gained with Alyssandra and then some for our family cruise and for myself. But during all this crazy stuff.....I am constantly reminded of how amazingly wonderful my life is and how thankful I am for the many blessings my Father in Heaven has poured upon me. (this is long....so you should look away now if you don't want to go blind from reading)

My Many Blessings....


1. My wonderful Husband. Josh is everything I have ever wanted, dreamed of, and MORE!!! He has truely changed my life in so many ways in our almost 4 years of marriage and all for the better. I have learned so much from him. He is my teacher, friend, support, confidont, giggle buddy, therapist, cheerleader, garbage man (hehe), lover (yeah...that's right. I said it. How do you think we got these kids!?), father of my children, and my wonderful husband. I am more and more thankful for him everyday! I am grateful that he chose me to go on this eternal journey with him!


2. My amazing children! Who I don't think will ever know how much I love them! They teach me so much and allow me to teach them as well. There is no better feeling in the world then when Corbin gives me a kiss and a hug and says Momma! Or when I look over in Alyssandra's bed in the morning to see her big beautiful eyes and then a HUGE smile because she sees me. I am so grateful for the gift of being a mother. Especially a mother in the gospel. I'm thankful that my children are mine for eternity. They are the best children in the world...and the most beautiful! I love them with all my heart! (and then some!)

3. My Olsen Family (MY FAMILY) I love my family so much! My Dad for being such a strong influence in my life and for teaching me what I should look for in a husband by his example. My Mom for being my bestest girlie friend and for always being there for me even if it's just to sit on the phone and really say nothing. My brother Jason for letting me dress him in dress and dazzle and being an awesome brother! You will make an AMAZING husband to a very lucky girl someday.
To Casey who is valiantly serving a mission and doing an amazing job! (i am so freakin excited for You to come home Casey!) (this is not Casey....he's much handsomer!)To Tanner, who even though he is growing up I still think of him as when he was 3. (of course...once I get to talking about Tanner the water works come!) I love you Tanner. To Bennett, my twin. (only 10 years apart) who I am so proud of! He is one of the most selfless and caring people I know. I am so proud of YOU! (even though you are taller than me)

4. My Hunt Family....To Pop...for pretending to be an old grump when you're really just a big softy. To Kara, for being an amazing friend and for raising such an amazing young man. (well, they're all pretty amazing) Jeff, for being the best big brother I never had, but could ever hope for! Mindy, for teaching me so many things! For being an amazing sister and friend. I can't wait to become even closer as our lives continue! For Grace... the best little niece in the entire world! For the funny things you say, for the phone calls, for the hugs, and for being so wonderful! Jen...for all her help in everything and for the hand me down jeans that made me feel like a woman again instead of a "mom". For Ken...he is a spunky guy! Jace...for being so tender and sweet. For all the furniture he moved while I was pregnant. For Andrea, a sweet addition to our family. For her strength and loving personality!

5. For Grandparents...I'm so thankful for all my grandparents...the ones I was born with and the ones I was blessed with when I got married. I love you all so much and thank you for all the wonderful joy you've brought to my life.



6. For True Friends....When you grow up, get married, have kids, and move far away....you learn who your True friends are. I have come to find out....that those are few. But the ones that are true....are more valueable than all the others combined. I am especially thankful for Shayanne. The most wonderful friend a person could ever ask for. She is sweet, caring, funny, talented, honest, selfless, and above all MY FRIEND! She has made me a better person by allowing me to be around her and I am forever grateful for that. I love you so much Shay.

7. My Health and My Family's Health

71/2. For Technology....because of technology I am able to keep in touch with family and friends. For computers and phones....I am ever so grateful!

8. Of course this amazing gospel. I would not be where I am today without it. And I definately wouldn't be as happy!

9. For an amazing ward. I will be so sad to leave it when we move! It has made me feel like home and the people in it will always be like family to me. They have no idea how much a smile my way means.

10. I'm thankful for prayer and for always having an open line of communication with my Father in Heaven.

Of course, last but not least, I'm thankful for My dear Savior and for my Father in Heaven. For the life they have allowed me to lead and for all the many blessings (of course more than are listed here) in my life. I am humbled to know of their love for me and my family.

4 comments:

The brackens said...

Uh! "Tall Doll" I read through this and the water works started when talking about your children! You are the greatest mom and wife. You are very blessed, and I love you OH SO MUCH!!!!
Im so glad to see you so happy, and Im glad that I get to read about all the things that happen in your life!! And Its true about knowing who your true friends are, and to watch them grow and see the person they become! You are an amazing woman, loving, caring, would do anything for anyone, admirable,Friends like you are hard to find!!
Im happy for you, and your cute family!!!

Shayanne Snodgress said...

Jamie!
we've got to stop making each other cry. Although I like a good cry every now and then. I love you james. I don't think there's any other way I can say it. I love knowing that our friendship has and will only get better with every passing day.

Shayanne Snodgress said...

Cute Backdrop!

Jen Bear Baldwin said...

I love you too cutie!