Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Big Boy Helper

I call Corbin my "Big Boy Helper". Anytime he does anything helpful or good I say, "Thank you Big Boy Helper!" He loves it. He genuinely loves to help me around the house. He helps with the laundry, dishes, cleaning his room, and most of all Vacuuming! He loves to vacuum! So on this day I was in the other room and I hear the vacuum turn on. I come around the corner to find him vacuuming! So cute! He was working so hard....but the funniest thing was when the vacuum came apart and he just stood there and his mouth dropped open....you can see it a little if you look close! Then he turns to me and says "uh-oh!" I laughed so hard I almost dropped the camera! I love my "Big Boy Helper"! I hope he never gets tired of helping his mommy because I love it!

No comments: