Saturday, August 8, 2009
Our Fourth of July.....late post!
Ok....I don't have any new pics.....so I decided to just post what we did for the 4th this year. It was awesome! We did a little camping trip up to Payson and it was Awesome! The night we got there, we set up camp and had dinner. Dinner was followed by some WONDERFUl hugs and loves from his cousin Grace! Corbin tried to hang with the big kids....but just couldn't make it!





The next morning we had breakfast at this cute little breakfast place that Pop knew about. Corbin loved trying all of our food and enjoy all the wonderful company!

After our bellies were full it was off to the park to see the sites and just hang out. Corbin enjoyed a nice crawl through the green grass(which we don't have here in Arizona). Afterwards Daddy bought him an ice cream cone....which he only made it halfway through before he fell to sleep.



And last but not least, the most amazing firework show I've ever seen! We were so close! Corbin was a little worried at first, but after plugging his ears and having mom and dad assure him that it was ok.....he just went to sleep! It was a great family time together and I can't wait till next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment