That's right! This little girl's not even here yet and already I'm falling behind in all the things I wanted to get done before she got here! Help! I haven't posted because I haven't taken any pictures.....that's terrible! So....I snagged a couple of old pictures just to have something to post. My SIL Mindy had a lot of them, so sorry if they are repeats to some of you.....but I'll get better! I've been scrapbooking, painting, trying to get things ready for Alyssandra's room. CRAZY!!!! Corbin's birthday is coming up and my family is coming down.....things are just moving like crazy. When will things slow down for just a minute! I have less than 12 weeks till this baby gets here....how did that happen!? Well, here are the pictures.....so enjoy....and I'll post again soon.

Playing at the park(oh...he was so little)

At Mindy's Big Debut! She did AMAZING!

Josh's 2009 New Year's Kiss was with Grace this year because Mommy and Corbin were already asleep in bed...I know....pathetic! I'm not a night person.

Grace and Corbin with Uncle Jeff at the park

Our little family picture in Hawaii. Corbin was almost 3 months old.....

Dinner in Hawaii with the Hunt Family....Jamie, Josh, Jen, and Ken

Corbin eating a hat at one of the Jeff Hunt Band Gigs

Two little cousins....getting so clean!

Love this picture!

Corbin feeling patriotic with a flag from Aunt Mindy

Uncle Jeff Wrangling the little ones at church

Corbin playing with the Smootch Toosch from his Uncle Casey!

Casey sent it all the way from Germany!

These are our beanie babies....we went to see the temple lights and Corbin...well....he was pretty much done. Sweet little Grace though was trying to keep his spirits high.

Some amazing family pictures taken by Mindy! She is an ARTIST! Thank you!

Look at my handsome boys!

We loved this one! Grace kept sneaking into our shots and we were just cracking up! She'd just slowly inch her way up next to us! I loved it! What a sweetheart!

These next two are my FAVORITES! My sweet little boy!

It doesn't get any better than this!
No comments:
Post a Comment