
We're painting at our house! Yep....and it seems like we're painting everything! We've painted our front room and our family room. This weekend was the garage and next week we're doing our master bedroom! I left for a moment to get a snack and when I came back Josh has left me this sweet message! I love that crazy guy! There's nothing like having a handsome man profess his love for you with paint on a giant wall! Thank you Love! The second picture is a little fuzzy. But Corbin has started crawling, which means he's getting into everything and anything possible. So we made a "baby jail". We just laid some box-springs down, put some toys in there, and there you go! I worked good for a while. But soon he wanted some Mommy time and the jail was no more! I still can't believe he's crawling!
No comments:
Post a Comment