Hello Again....I have been a complete and total slacker! But...I'm sure there's not too many people checking this all the time, so I'm probably ok. Well, not too much has happened since I've last posted.....but one HUGE thing did......drumroll please.....I'M PREGNANT WITH BABY #2!!!!!! Can you believe it!? Neither can we! I'm about 17 weeks right now and we get to find out the sex this month on the 22nd. (Hopefully the baby will cooperate with us and let us know what it is) Corbin has been growing like crazy. He's only 8 months and he wears 18-24 months! He's a big guy. He's rolling and most excitingly, starting to crawl a little bit. Not all the way yet, but he'll be buzzing around this house sooner than I know. He loves Cheerios....he's going to grow up thinking they're a food group. He also likes goldfish and whatever mommy and daddy have on their plates to share. He says "dada" all the time and he is a big lover of books. He loves bath time and cries everytime we have to be done with it. He's just growing so much. Josh is doing great. He's doing well with the family business but is also working on a new business with my dad. So he's a busy man. He's also doing an independant film right now and the band has started up again, so he's got lots to keep him busy....plus being a daddy and husband to a pregnant lady. hehe. My little brother Casey has been out for almost a year and I'm so excited for mother's day to get to hear his voice when he calls my family. Jason is in the nursing program and I am so proud of him. Tanner is growing up before my eyes and working now! Bennett is winning art competitions and is almost taller than me! Who let that happen!?! Once that happens all my little brothers will be bigger than their older sister....and you know what....they love that! I'm so proud of all of my brothers! A sister couldn't ask for more! Plus they are super duper uncle's to Corbin. My family comes to visit me next month and I'm super excited! Also we painted some rooms in our house this month and it looks great if I do say so myself. We are going to do the bedroom eventually and the kids rooms, but we're taking a little break first. Well, I think that's enough catching up for this entry. I've taken a bunch of pictures.......and I'll fill you in as we go. I'll try to keep this more up to date....which should be easier now that we have a working computer at home! Yeah!..... Here we go....
On Sunday I brought a little treat for my Primary Class. Dum Dums. So after church I gave him a little taste. He loved it! (Don't worry it was only a couple of tastes) But we knew we would get some cute pictures!

A Potato Monster!!!!While we were painting the house Corbin was awesome! He was so good. But on the last day he had about had it! We were down to one wall and so I knew I had to find something that he would love so we could finish. So I cooked up a bunch of potato pearls and slapped them down on his tray, and took off his clothes. At first he just mushed them around, but once I put his hand in his mouth and showed him it was edible......that was all she wrote. He was shoving fist fulls of potatoes at his face! It was so great to watch! He had a blast and Josh and I just died laughing while we videotaped and took pictures. He was our little potato monster. It was in his eye lashes, under his arms, between his legs, and he had rubbed and total face and chest mask of potatoe all over himself! It was awesome!

The final product!




Corbin is getting too big for some of his toys! He can completely stop his swing to get a toy. Not to mention the fact that he is too heavy for the swing to even swing him anymore.


Corbin has his morning naps on our bed. This morning when we went to get him up he was in his "centerfold" pose. It cracked me and Josh up so out came the camera.


Look at that chunky leg....I love it!

Corbin likes to go where ever we go. But he is too heavy to carry around everywhere. So I gathered up him and some of his toys and threw them in the laundry basket. (or as Grace would say "back-a-set") And he loves it! I push the basket from room to room and he loves it. It works great!



In March I went on a trip to St. George with Corbin to visit my family. I was gone for about 10 days and it was hard to be apart from my hubby and Corbin's daddy. By the time we got back Corbin and Daddy we inseperable. Two peas in a pod. It was so cute! He really is his "dada"'s boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment