Friday, September 13, 2013

Daddy Daughter 50's Sock Hop!

Tonight was Alyssandra's FIRST Daddy Daughter primary activity with her Dad! So exciting!! So we dolled her up! I mean....she was a little 50's princess!!! (Yes....I love exclamation marks!!!!) After she was dressed, hair fixed, and made up....she was ready for a little photo shoot with mommy. She LOVED it! I need to start doing little photo sessions more often for her. Daddy came out for a couple of shots at the end and then off they went. They ate hamburgers, had a bubble gum bubble contest, a sock "hop" contest, then swing dancing and root beer floats to finish off the night! She had so much fun with her Daddy! (Josh said everyone was commenting on how cute she looked!!!) Proud Momma! Here are some of my favorite pictures!!!! (yes there are a lot, but this is my blog and I can put as many as I want!) Enjoy!

2 comments:

Shayanne Snodgress said...

Did you make her skirt?! so darling! she is just as beautiful as her mamma!!!! yes, i like exclamation marks too ;)

Jen Bear Baldwin said...

I feel like if you don't HAVE to say out loud how cute she is there is something wrong with your soul, or vision.